Lindsay Lohan in Court Today: Leave LiLo Alone Pt. 2
Lindsay Lohan is going to court today. That may sound like nothing out of the ordinary for LiLo but check this: she’s facing felony grand theft charges. As if things couldn’t get worse for LiLo, she’s being charged for allegedly stealing a $2500 necklace. Damn Lindsay, you’ve done it again. But why do I care?
Can things get any worse for Lindsay? I don’t know. I think it’s pretty pathetic that “reporters” are making money by publishing articles about her. It’s “news” right now that she got her hair done to prepare for court. Seriously? Leave LiLo alone and find something else to write about.
Entertainment news encourages ignorance. But maybe it’s good that people still read? What do you think?
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook