Rihanna Loves the Smell of Sex in Her S&M Video
Rihanna S&M Video: Ooo I like this music video. It’s sexy. If only my early childhood S&M experiences had been this hot. Some people are outraged by the overt sexuality in the video. How can anyone fault her when everyone knows that sex sells? Especially if you look like Rihanna.
The video, directed by Melina Matsoukas, features Rihanna whipping bound members of the press, dancing in front of newsprint and being photographed by paparazzi while in cellophane. I’d like to read into this but the meaning is just too subtle for me to even attempt to figure out.
Perez Hilton is featured in the video as Rihanna’s leashed slave-boy. I think this is especially hilarious because he makes the perfect slave. I have never seen anyone look so pleased with himself for being humiliated.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT