Rush Limbaugh’s Shockingly Stupid Argument About God and Climate Change
Yesterday Rush Limbaugh – a proponent of creationism and intelligent design – told his radio listeners that he doesn’t ‘believe’ in climate change because his God wouldn’t have created humans with a capacity to destroy our own environment.
As scientific evidence for this assertion, he explained that plants need carbon dioxide to produce oxygen for humans; thus, there is no way that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere could be a harmful thing.
Who needs science, when you have such astute Republicans! I wonder if Rush would be willing to be sealed in a carbon dioxide-filled chamber with a lovely bouquet of flowers to prove his point?
I hereby rest my case. Evolution does not progress towards human perfection.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 9 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test