Whitney Cummings’ Twitter Account Hacked
Whitney Cummings had her Twitter account hacked with bizarre racist rants! As if just being the star of Whitney wasn’t hard enough, right?
Whitney Cummings–star of Whitney, co-creator of 2 Broke Girls, and driving force behind all of those annoying billboards from last summer about how 50% of all marriages end in sweatpants–has had her Twitter account hacked, by a group called Clan Vv3. The hackers have filled her account with bizarre rantings, most of which are maybe 45% more racist than the average joke on 2 Broke Girls (read: incredibly, incredibly racist). So, if you stumble on Cummings’ account, and wonder what is up with the Tourette’s-level usage of the “n-word” going on, rest assured that it is the work of hackers, and not just Whitney trying to work out some new material for her show’s second season.
Also, not to go for the obvious joke here, but demonstrating your awesome and terrifying power by hacking into Whitney Cummings’ Twitter account makes about as much sense as…well, as trying to demonstrate your awesome and terrifying power by hacking into Whitney Cummings’ Twitter account.
HT to Alex Blagg
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook