Adele To Perform At The 2012 Grammys
Adele, America’s favorite obsessed-ex, will be performing at the 2012 Grammys presumably wearing all black, sitting in a chair, and crying over her unnamed ex-boyfriend. The singer will be making her first appearance since undergoing vocal surgery in the perfectly scheduled chain of events. Adele says that she hasn’t sung in so long that she’s forgotten she’s a singer, but I sure haven’t. If only she had told radio stations to chill their grill on the incessantly heavy Adele rotation, maybe we all could have had a nice reprieve from the dreary chart-topping mistress.
Adele joins previously announced performers Kelly Clarkson, Jason Aldean, Coldplay and Rihanna, Foo Fighters, Brunch Mars, Paul McCartney, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift. Swift previously had a questionable performance on the awards show back in 2010 and Minaj will be making her Grammy awards show debut.
Adele has already won two Grammys and is nominated in six categories when the award show premieres on February 12.
image via: twitter.com/officialadele
More from Alex Hughes:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT