Anne Hathaway Engaged to Jewelry Designer
America’s favorite princess has confirmed her engagement to struggling actor and burgeoning jewelry designer Adam Shulman.
The happy and newly-engaged couple has been together for three years, ever since Hathaway ended her relationship with ex-boyfriend and convict Raffaello Follieri, accused and convicted of wire fraud and money laundering. Both Hathaway and Shulman are native New Yorkers and enjoy a private and low-key life in the city as they continue working on their respective careers.
Although her new fiancé has recently focused his time on launching a jewelry collection, he used to act in bit parts on television shows such as West Wing and American Dreams, causing some to question his intentions in the beginning of their relationship. Hathaway is continuing with her A-list acting, recently appearing in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland and the animated Rio and preparing to be Catwoman in next year’s new Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises, as well as 2012’s musical adaptation, Les Miserables.
Image via: muchmusic.com
More from Alex Hughes:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook