Ali Lohan Got a New Face
Sadly, Lindsay Lohan’s career seems to be sputtering out. No one wants to hear about yet another parking ticket caused by a drug induced, alcohol inspired, mental breakdown-asthma attack because she smokes two packs a day and may or may not be a lesbian. It’s getting old.
But just when all you secret Lohan fans were crying your eyes out because LiLo is on the outs, Ali Lohan swoops in to bring your hopes up. The little Lohan made a splash Tuesday when she stepped out in Beverly Hills with a new face. Here we go again with drama from the twisted sisters.
It seems the 17 year old Ali Lohan has gotten plastic surgery. She now has stringy, bleached hair and her eyebrows have been raised, giving her the coveted deer-in-the-headlights look. She’s also sporting a thin nose, fuller cheekbones and overly pouty lips all sans adorable freckles. While her emaciated waistline may just be a case of anorexia, I can’t say the same for the rest of her enhanced features.
My first question goes out to Dina Lohan. When is it ever OK to buy plastic surgery for your 17 year old daughter? Just because 16 year old Courtney Stodden got a boob job and then nabbed 51-year-old Doug Hutchinson doesn’t mean it will work for your little sweetheart too. Secondly when does plastic surgery ever look good? I mean ever. Janice Dickinson, Dolly Parton and Dontella Versace, I’m looking at you! And when are all those surgery whores going to learn that no matter how much silicon they inject into your lips, you will not look like Angelina Jolie?
Some have speculated that Ali ordered this new look for her contract with Next Model Management. And maybe I’m behind on the fashion trends, but last time I checked the magazines were using male models like Andrej Pejic to sport the tiny waist-less dresses that top designers are debuting right now. Oops Ali. Looks like you may need to go back to the cutting board and then maybe you can join your sis for a bout of rehab before you go public again.
More Faster Entertainment News:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT