‘Lopez Tonight’ Canceled: George Lopez Blames “Being Brown”
George Lopez said in a monologue on his criminally unfunny Lopez Tonight that the show was being canceled, “because I’m brown,” overlooking the more likely reason that he isn’t funny at all. To anyone. Ever.
Lopez made the remark on his ratings starved show after announcing the news that there is going to be a “Smurfs” sequel, saying, “So today I lost some work because I’m brown, but I got some work because I’m blue!” At this point monitors prompted the studio audience to laugh. How news of the incident spread is still a mystery, since no one will admit to actually watching Lopez Tonight.
That commentators weren’t able to tell if his accusations of racism were serious or just a bad joke only further proves Lopez’s complete lack of comedic talent and over-reliance on race related material.
In a related story, Carlos Mencia is reportedly looking for new sources for stolen material.
More Faster Entertainment News:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook