Spotted: Leighton Meester Beating Mom with a Bottle?
Okay, let’s start with the basics here. So, we know that Leighton Meester’s mom, Constance, was imprisoned for involvement in an international drug ring and gave birth to Leighton while serving her term in a Federal Prison. (…)
And we know that Leighton has a younger brother, Alexander, who is under Constance’s care and recently had to undergo brain surgery.
And we know that Leighton recently filed a lawsuit against her mother because she believed that mom was using the $7,500 Leighton sends home monthly for cosmetic procedures instead of health care for Alexander.
And just yesterday, Constance Meester filed a countersuit against Leighton claiming that Leighton has not provided sufficient funds for Alexander’s healthcare. Constance also claims that in the wee hours of a night last December, Leighton intentionally assaulted her by throwing her to the ground and repeatedly hitting her with a bottle. Leighton had to be pulled off by her brother, according to reports.
So, basically: Criminal mom has daughter and sick son. Daughter becomes wildly rich and successful. Criminal mom forgoes work in favor of handouts from rich daughter and then chooses botox and hair extensions over medical attention for sick brother. Mom gets beaten with bottle.
Pretty cut and dry, if you ask me. The only question that remains is we’ll see any of rich daughter’s bottle rage make it’s way into the much-anticipated new season of Gossip Girl (which begins on Monday, September 26th at 8/7c)!
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT