Skinnygirl Bethenny Frankel To Launch Skincare Line
Fresh off of selling her Skinnygirl Margarita for $120 million dollars and taping a talk show pilot, Bethenny Frankel is onto creating her own Skinnygirl skincare line, the next step in the formation of a potentially billion-dollar brand.
The lines, Skinnygirl Face & Body Solutions and Skinnygirl Mommy, will be sold in select Wal-Marts starting in November. The new products will include lip treatments, face solutions, body solutions, and gift-sets, while staying affordable and under the $15 mark. By staying cheap and selling at Wal-Mart, Frankel will probably find success where former co-star Ramona Singer hasn’t, whose Tru Renewal skin care line costs around $200.
It’s easy to forget that only last year Frankel was still running around in front of the cameras with ‘Real Housewives of New York’s’ Alex and Ramona, and was once best known for her friendship and fight with Jill Zarin. She’s moved on from the show, garnering her own in return, and the show has failed at moving on from her, replacing her with the boring vagina waxer Cindy Barshop.
With her books, margaritas, sangrias, cleanses, shapewear, and now skincare, Skinnygirl, as well as Bethenny herself, show no signs of slowing down. She told Forbes,“If I was offered a billion dollars for the whole Skinnygirl brand, it wouldn’t be a definite yes.”
image via bumshack.com
More from Alex Hughes:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook