TLC Wants You, Never Nudes! (Watch Video)
Break out your cut-offs, TLC is looking for “never nudes”!
TLC is a proud champion of the freaks of our society: Jon and Kate, the Duggars, balloon sculptors, and people who are addicted to eating couch cushions. Now, The “Learning” Channel has put out a casting call for “never nudes”. The fake affliction was first brought to light by David Cross’ character Tobias Funke on Fox’s critically acclaimed series Arrested Development. Sufferers of “never nudity” can well, never be nude.
A Videogum reader, who was apparently trolling Craigslist, spotted TLC’s post (below). Clearly this idea came from some executive at TLC who takes Arrested Development too seriously and is out of ideas. But don’t underestimate TLC’s magnetism for the otherwise circus-bound individuals of America. If they can find people who like eating couch cushions and sleeping with hairdryers, I’m sure they can find people who can never be naked. All I can say is that when this airs, I’ll be watching.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook