Jimmy Fallon Does a Line of Charlie Sheen; Now He’s a Winning Warlock
We all remember Jimmy Fallon’s impressions on Saturday Night Live, ranging from Barry Gibb to Carson Daly to Pat O’Brien. He managed to work his way up the ranks, eventually graduating from SNL and landing the gig as The Late Night host, previously occupied by Conan O’Brien.
Despite the endless laughter he supplied to the viewers of SNL for six years, as well as his ability to fill the enormous shoes of CoCo, I think we’ve found Jimmy Fallon’s true calling: impersonating Charlie Sheen.
During a digital short that aired on Late Night Wednesday night, Fallon captured Sheen as if he just snorted a line of 100% pure-as-the-driven-snow Charlie Sheen. In a parody advertisement for a new fragrance, “Winning,” Fallon was simply in-fall-ible. Fully clad in an open button-down dress shirt with a “New York City” t-shirt underneath, sporting a cigarette and raspy voice, he embodied Sheen from head-to-toe. The wild, feral look in Fallon’s eye was freakishly identical to the maniacal gaze Sheen sported during his in-depth interview on 20/20 Tuesday night.
I tip my hat to you Jimmy; you may secretly be a fellow Warlock with tiger’s blood and Adonis DNA running through your veins. You’ve somehow managed to render a flawless Carlos Estevez impression without your face melting and I’m speechless.
Check it out.
Read More Faster Entertainment News:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook