Docs Around the Web
Announcing a new feature on this blog: Every week I’m going to a post a documentary from around the web. If you have suggestions or nominations, leave me a comment or email me at jessicaweisberg (at) gmail.com.
For the inaugural film, here’s Last Minutes with Oden, which won Best Video at Vimeo’s first-ever awards ceremony earlier this month. I warn, this film may not be work appropriate, unless crying at your desk is encouraged and you work close your dog – as you will want to hug him or her as soon as you see this.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook