Fairing in Manhattan, Macro and Micro
It’s January in New York. Hello American Antiques Show and its bigger sis, the Winter Antiques Show. Martha Stewart attended both openings, as did many a Chanel-clad socialite and bespoke-suited husband/friend/aesthete/walker.
Perhaps most importantly, the two fairs shared one caterer (according to Marshall Heyman in the WSJ online).
And less the specialists feel left out, there’s also the New York Ceramics Fair.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook