Will Masterpiece Merit Its Name?
Masterpiece London, the last of the U.K. capital’s Big Three June fairs, opens with a preview tonight followed by a June 24-29 run at the former Chelsea Barracks. With 113 exhibitors, in size Masterpiece London falls between the London International Fine Art & Antique Fair at Olympia (LIFAF) and Art Antiques London. In scope, however, it is bigger than both—offering rare cars and wines in addition to fine and decorative arts and jewelry.
Among the highlights are a 1932 Bugatti Type 51 Grand Prix. Priced at a speedy
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 10 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel