Will Masterpiece Merit Its Name?
Masterpiece London, the last of the U.K. capital’s Big Three June fairs, opens with a preview tonight followed by a June 24-29 run at the former Chelsea Barracks. With 113 exhibitors, in size Masterpiece London falls between the London International Fine Art & Antique Fair at Olympia (LIFAF) and Art Antiques London. In scope, however, it is bigger than both—offering rare cars and wines in addition to fine and decorative arts and jewelry.
Among the highlights are a 1932 Bugatti Type 51 Grand Prix. Priced at a speedy
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT