Textiles From the Paramount Pictures Drapery Department: For Sale
At the Suzan Fellman Showroom:
Many years back, I had an opportunity to have a look at the
drapery department at Paramount Pictures. For many of you who
know me, you can imagine how my emotions must of taken flight.
The fabrics, oh my!
I was told that they were closing the department and that this would be my opportunity to buy it all. Cut to, climbing ladders, hanging from rafters, loading the van, loading the van, and
loading the van…
I have now decided it’s time to let it all go, my most coveted bolts.
Starting tuesday, Feb 23rd at 11am, I am welcoming all to the
showroom to take advantage of this opportunity. The large collection of the Tonga fabrics (too many to photograph) will be priced at $20 per yard. English glazes, chintz, graphics, and a grand collection of trims that I brought back from Morocco years back, all for sale.
Much to see and all will promise to inspire.
****If room allows, I will include vintage bedding, euro linen
sheets, shams, quilts ***** no telling what I might find for you!
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT