Weekend Contest: Best Tourism Slogan for Pedophile Island
California gubernatorial candidate Douglas Hughes (R) wants all convicted pedophiles in California to be sent away to a ‘pedophile island.’
We imagine that tourism to the island is going to be a tough sell…
Contest: Best Tourism Slogan for Pedophile Island
Prize: Winner receives an unusually handsome Faster Times Cinch Sack.
Rules: All entries must be posted on our Facebook page in the comments under the contest post. (If you don’t see the contest post, please scroll down)
You must be a Fan of The Faster Times on Facebook to win.
Deadline: Sunday, May 23, 11:59 P.M.
Winner will be announced on Facebook and notified via a Facebook message. -The TFT crew P.S.
Please note: Writers for The Faster Times can enter and win. See if you can beat us, suckers! [maniacal laughter]
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook