What I Do All Day, According to My Résumé
6 AM: Wake up and self-start; think about how driven I am.
6: 30 AM: Put on one of my many hats, be prepared to wear more hats later.
7 AM: Brainstorm with a group.
8 AM: Come up with ideas collectively but still take initiative.
9- 10 AM: Use every feature of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
10:30 AM: Type quickly and without error.
11 AM: Lay everything out in InDesign and Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
12 PM: Put myself in a challenging situation and succeed.
1 PM – 3 PM: Juggle many things at once.
3 – 5 PM: Move about in a fast-paced environment while remaining focused.
6 PM: Use good communication skills.
7 PM: Multi-task.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT