Cop Fights Woman in IHOP, Jedi Stormtrooper Captures the Whole Thing on Space Phone
This video–cheekily titled “The Empire Strikes in IHOP”–is set at a booth at the late-night world cuisine restaurant. It shows what is perhaps police brutality on a young woman proclaiming her innocence; followed by a friend of that young woman slapping wildly at the large offending cop; followed by that woman being tackled by two cops; followed by the booth opening up for diners who had been waiting for a seat.
Also, the action is filmed and narrated by two young British gentlemen dressed as “Star Wars” characters.
I’m dumbfounded. Not over the video, but why anyone in Atlanta would go to IHOP when there are Waffle Houses on every corner.
Okay, also over the video. Watch:
…and the party don’t stop ’til 6 in the morning!
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 10 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu