The Worst Commercial of March Madness Tournament: The Final Four
The Final Four worst commercials of March Madness have been decided, and the four most terrible advertisements were also your top seeds in the Elite Eight.
In THIS tournament, there were no Butler or VCU bracket-busting jerk teams (as far as I’m concerned, Kansas coach Bill Self PERSONALLY OWES ME TEN DOLLARS); the favorites held the day with NAPA Know How, Miller Lite, State Farm, and Southwest Airlines all stomping over the competition like high seeds should (I’M LOOKING AT YOU AGAIN, BILL SELF).
Here we go (AGAIN ON OUR OWN): VOTE VOTE VOTE on the Final Four of the Worst Commercials of March Madness below!
(1) NAPA Know How – Jingle vs. (4) Southwest Airlines – Red Tape Rescue
(2) Miller Lite “Skinny Jeans” vs. (3) State Farm “With a New Boyfriend!”
Business Flannel is a writing collective / sketch comedy troupe based out of Princeton, NJ. Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook