The Golden Boy Fights Miguel Cotto Needs
After Miguel Cotto’s one-sided win against Antonio Margarito, it seems like the boxer from Caguas is back in business. Looking ahead to 2012, who’s up next?
First and foremost has got to be Sergio Martinez. For one, if the big bucks Pac-Man-Money fight happens, Martinez will certainly not get a shot — even if he’s really be pushing for one (making comments that Pacquiao’s performance against Marquez was second class, for example). That said, we all remember his knock out power against the lanky Paul Williams. (By the way, where is Williams? What is he up to? Oh, he just took out Erislandy Lara.) Maybe there could be a catchweight agreement between the two, or Martinez could lose a few pounds (he has fought at light middle before).
Number two for a Cotto match? That would have to be Sergio
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook