‘Faster’ Writer Chloe Caldwell Is Releasing A Collection Of Essays
The Faster Times’ own talented and beloved Chloe Caldwell is releasing a collection of essays called Legs Get Led Astray. The collection will be released on April 3rd (which happens to be Chloe’s birthday!) but it’s available for pre-order at a special price here. It’s sure to include the wit, humor and emotional resonance we’ve come to know and love from Chloe.
Here is the synopsis from Future Tense Books:
Legs Get Led Astray is a provocative collection of essays that vividly rockets the reader through one young woman’s life. Chloe Caldwell beautifully and bluntly escorts you through her childhood dreams, her first loves, her most unguarded sexual exploits, bookstore crushes, babysitting jobs, heartbroken wanderlust, and the suicide of a lost lover. Caldwell’s writing remarkably explores the genre of personal non-fiction and has been featured in The Rumpus, The Faster Times, and Mr. Beller’s Neighborhood, and is forthcoming in The Nervous Breakdown and New York Times.
For those of you unfamiliar with Chloe, she writes the “Love and Music” section here at The Faster Times, and also contributes to “Love and Death.” Here are some of her recent articles to check out:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 7 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage