Hugo Chavez Unamused to Discover Bush Really is the Devil
Shortly after arriving in hell yesterday afternoon, the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez was unamused to discover that former American president George Bush really is the devil, just as Chavez had referred to him in his famous United Nations speech in 2006.
“In retrospect, I probably should have been a little nicer to the guy,” said Chavez, even as his flesh was being consumed in a blaze fueled by Venezuelan oil.
“My jaw dropped when he said that at the U.N.,” said Bush. “You’ve got to give the guy credit for figuring it out.”
Bush said that he hasn’t yet determined all of his plans for Chavez, but that the Venezuelan president can expect to spend a lot of time posing for nudes, a reference to the former president and ruler of the underworld’s new painting hobby.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook