Best of Yahoo Answers: Worst War Husband Ever Seeks Advice
She came back from her deployment and when I told her that I could no longer be with a person that supports war she was really sad. I was really fed up with all this nonsense, I told her not to join the military but she was selfish enough to join the marine core.I guess the fact that I left her for one of your friends did not help either. But I think she has a case of post dramatic stress disorder, there is no way that my cheating could have set that off. She was a strong person, it is most like that maybe she feels guilty over something she did while deployed. I asked her if she killed anyone but she is refusing to speak to me and just trys to hit me. So my question is where can I take her to get this problem fix Is there any military program that deals with this type of issues for free. I have not had a job for the past five years and with her pay we can not afford professional help.
See original question on Yahoo Answers here.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook