Bad Advice For Women
I have finally accepted the premise that, “Girls mature faster,” and I am now dating men at least ten years older than me (I am 26). But I still seem to attract the same young jerks that didn’t turn me on in school. Any advice?
When an “older” man checks you out, the first thing he notices is the kind of cellular device you are wearing. If that interests him his eyes might wander to your long shapely legs, your sweet young…anyway, I think you get the idea.
I hope this has been helpful,
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage