Bad Advice For Women
I have finally accepted the premise that, “Girls mature faster,” and I am now dating men at least ten years older than me (I am 26). But I still seem to attract the same young jerks that didn’t turn me on in school. Any advice?
When an “older” man checks you out, the first thing he notices is the kind of cellular device you are wearing. If that interests him his eyes might wander to your long shapely legs, your sweet young…anyway, I think you get the idea.
I hope this has been helpful,
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook