The Walking Dead to Air “Upside Down Episodes”
‘The Walking Dead’ is getting a new perspective. Thanks to the success of the first black and white episode that ran before the mid-season premier last Sunday, AMC announced it will begin airing previously broadcast episodes completely upside down starting in March. The first upside down episode will air before the first of three planned season finales on March 17.
The 90 minute upside down episode will be the first upside down television program to air in prime-time since Connie Chung interviewed former Filipino First Lady Imelda Marcos from the ceiling of the Malacañan Palace in 1986.
Based on early interest in the upside down episodes, AMC honchos are already planning to follow up with “The Walking Dead: Rewound,” which will replay the series in reverse starting with the most recent episode to air.
“The possibilities are limitless,” said show creator Robert Kirkman. “If this goes well, I don’t see why we wouldn’t be unveiling ‘The Walking Dead Slow Mo” by this time next year.”
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT