Gay Gynecologist Just In It to Help Women
In what’s being reported as a first of its kind case for a man, Birmingham gynecologist Raymond Miller is said to have gone into gynecology for no reason other than to help women lead long healthy lives.
“When I first heard, I couldn’t believe it,” said colleague Steve Wilson, “but it really doesn’t seem to be about looking at tits all day for him.” Added Wilson, “It only began to make sense when I learned he was gay.”
At an interview at his office, Miller said that he finds all the attention amusing. “Look, I get it,” said Miller, “If I were a urologist, I’d be copping feels right and left.” Miller, looking suddenly perplexed, added that, in retrospect, he really should have gone into urology.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage