Orgasms, Stacks + Double Rainbow Ecstasy
So it really helps if you haven’t been living under a rock and have already seen the original freak out, but this is still pretty genius.
We have VJ Peter Rand to thank for this tribute to Donald Judd. If you aren’t a fan of Minimalism – and Judd, in particular - this probably won’t have much meaning for you.
But then again, if you’re not a fan of Minimalism, you should become one and maybe watching this video is the first step toward redemption.
Enjoy the sounds of natural ecstasy, layered ever so brilliantly atop the hard edged industrialism of a true master.
Yes – this video is safe to watch in your cubicle.
No – the sounds are not from a real orgasm (or is it????), but as Peter Rand asked: When is the last time art made you feel like this?
Personally, my last art O was in the presence of a Judd. Maybe yours can be too.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook