Is it Possible That My Girlfriend Had an Orgasm From The Armpit?
I’ve got kind of a fetish for armpits. The other night I was fooling around with my girlfriend and I started to kiss and suck on hers. She got really into it. I mean so into it that, even though I wasn’t anywhere near her vagina, she had an orgasm. Now, I have no reason to disbelieve her, but I just do not see how a human being can have an orgasm from having their armpit stimulated. Do you know any science on the matter?
Skeptic in NYC
Actually, your girlfriend is not the first woman to report having an orgasm as a result of nonvaginal stimulation. Nor is hers the strangest case. A quick search found forums where people attest to having orgasms from the armpits, feet, back, neck, lips, wrists, knees, and inner thighs. One British dermatologist reported having as many as 200 orgasms a day from using pulsing microderm abrasion tools on her patients. Scientific evidence of nonvaginal orgasm is rapidly accumulating as well: this Wired article says more about that research and the people behind it. I’m not widely read on the subject, but I’d recommend Mary Roach’s Bonk for discussion of the scientific study of sex and its history.
Beyond the fact that it’s scientifically possible, an armpit orgasm doesn’t seem like the kind of thing a girl would fake. If I were you, I’d count myself lucky — instead of being weirded out by your unusual fetish, your girlfriend gave it a shot, and turned out to be into it. It’s lucky that the two of you found each other, actually. You’ve clearly got a lot of chemistry. So do yourself a favor: buy her some amazing chocolates, and apologize sincerely for doubting her. Then apologize two more times for good measure. Then see if you can tempt her into trying it again!
Have fun and be safe!
Send your questions about college life to VeronicaMittnacht@thefastertimes.com
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook