Reading Advice From Joel Stein
Q: If someone only has time to read one book this month, what should it be?
A: If you only had time to read one book this month, you might as well read the Bible. It comes up all the time. Plus if someone tries to stop your town from dancing, you’ll be able to use quotes from it to stop them. So, yeah, totally the Bible. If you had time for two books this month, I’d read A.J. Jacobs’ The Guinea Pig Diaries because it’s really good and he’s a friend of mine. But I wouldn’t read it until after you finish the Bible.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT