Reading Advice From Joel Stein
Q: If someone only has time to read one book this month, what should it be?
A: If you only had time to read one book this month, you might as well read the Bible. It comes up all the time. Plus if someone tries to stop your town from dancing, you’ll be able to use quotes from it to stop them. So, yeah, totally the Bible. If you had time for two books this month, I’d read A.J. Jacobs’ The Guinea Pig Diaries because it’s really good and he’s a friend of mine. But I wouldn’t read it until after you finish the Bible.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage