New Video Series Hindsight Offers Career Advice To Creatives
Ever wished you could have a top-notch advertising mentors? Now you can with Hindsight, a video series focused on career wisdom for people in creative fields created by former OgilvyOne Worldwide CCO Mat Zucker, executive producer Andrea Leminske and director David Gaddie of The Colony.
The team shares what they wish they had known when they were starting out, moments in their career they’re proud of, and stories of early mentors who gave them valuable advice that helped advance their careers. It’s somewhere for new creatives to come for wisdom and advice, as well as something more established professionals can lean on when they’re running low on inspiration.
Interviewees come from across the creative fields, mostly advertising, design, media, technology and production. The first ten videos include appearances by DDB New York CCO Matt Eastman, Collins CEO Brian Collins, and JWT Executive Creative Director Sarah Barclay — among many others.
“Agencies rarely do enough to guide creative folks,” explains Mat Zucker. “Yet I’ve always found that people at every level are hungry for wisdom from those ahead of them.”
Grateful for the help he’s received along the way, Zucker sees Hindsight as a way to pass on wisdom and experience to the next generation. In such a competitive field, where people are often reluctant to share their personal insights, they’re sure to appreciate it.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook